Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am uber jet-lagged

I think we worked it out -- in the past 48 hours, we've had about 8 hours sleep.  For those of you that know me well, and most of you do, you know this is not a good thing.  I've also ingested a lot of cheese in the past 24 hours, and even more caffeine.  So let's just say I'm really looking forward to shopping for some fruit and greens and oatmeal and then crawling under the covers until morning.

Managed to score one more tech rehearsal tomorrow morning.  It helps that we are nice folk who give our venue technician gifts like chocolate croissants.  So we'll be able to a get a full run in before we have a (probably small) audience tomorrow night.

It's getting exciting.  Met all the nice people at our venue -- press folk, box office folk, tech folk -- as well as some fellow performers.  I think it's going to be a good month.

Gotta go buy a cell phone, and some veggies.

-a

No comments: