Saturday, August 23, 2008

Choices

Obama picked Biden.  Which I think is a good choice.  I like Biden.  

I have to say though that I'm a little hurt that Obama didn't email me first before announcing his decision.  I know I didn't sign up to receive the text message he sent his supporters, but -- and I don't mean to brag -- Barack has been emailing me on a regular basis.  It's true.  For many months now the Senator and his friend David Ploufe have been contacting me regularly about very insider campaign decisions.  They always close the email with this little running joke we have about me giving them another $25.  It's very funny stuff.  So needless to say I was a little surprised they didn't email me about this very important decision first.  That's all I'm saying.

Regardless, this is me on the first morning of the Obama-Biden ticket:



And speaking of choices, I do have stuff to say about whether or not I would choose to come back to the Fringe.  The short answer is yes but the long answer will have to wait.  Flyering calls.

No comments: