Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lucky

Been a rough pair of days these last 48 hours.  Two tough audiences, two not so great reviews, no sleep -- not a great combination.

But you know what?

I'm in Scotland, yo!  And it's beautiful here.  And I get to do what I love -- perform -- every day.  And the very first comedy show I've ever written has gotten some good props.  And these past two days aside, we've had great audiences.  And thanks to the generosity of many supporters, I am one of very few performers who will not leave here in debt.  Life is good!

So thank you supporters, thank you friends, thank you universe.  I'm a lucky girl.


Lucky girls.


This kitty apparently sits on this step every day, all day, according to a local passerby.


View from South Bridge near our house.

No comments: